Top 7 Strategies to Follow for Prosperity and Abundance
You have probably heard about rags-to-riches stories before and you wonder if it could also happen to you. You dream of having a life of wealth and abundance where you could finally be free from financial worries. And where you could have more time and freedom to do what you are really passionate about.
You wonder if life is really unfair and only those who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth could totally enjoy abundance. But I’m here to tell you that it is not just only for a select few. It is more than possible for you to enjoy it, too.
But how do you start?
Use these strategies and enjoy prosperity and abundance in your life:
1. Change the way you think about money. – A lot of people believe that money is the root of all evil. From that thought on, they don’t realize that it is blocking the channel of abundance into their lives.
Money is not evil. It’s the love for it that makes it such. Money is neutral. It becomes evil only if the person possessing it becomes too greedy and uses it in wicked ways. Or if they make it the center of their lives.
On the other hand, money is good if the person who has it uses it in good ways. Not to sound too mushy but if you have the right mindset and use money in the right way, you can help make the world better while also being free from financial worries.
2. Count your blessings. – Make it a habit to give thanks every day about at least five things that you are grateful for. It could be as mundane as being able to afford your favorite mac and cheese that’s sitting in the fridge right now. Or it could also be as profound as being alive and having a loving family.
I do it whenever I wake up in the morning and it sets me in a positive mood throughout the day. It reminds me that life isn’t so bad no matter how upsetting things are sometimes.
3. Envision. – Envisioning makes you understand what you really want. It also helps you remember your objectives. Sometimes we get so caught up with life’s rat race that we either lose focus or get discouraged. Set aside a couple of minutes a few times every day to imagine the kind of future that you want. Feel positive emotions while envisioning it. It’s all about changing your mindset and allowing the law of attraction to flow into you.
4. Take risks. – Go out on a limb. You can’t be on the safe side and expect prosperity and abundance to come to you. How can you know what you are capable of if you don’t have a healthy curiosity about venturing into the unknown? I’m not saying that you leap into the ravine below without any means of protection at all. But at least take calculated risks in going after your quest for prosperity.
5. Look for people who can help you. – Chances are that there are already people out there who have already accomplished the things you want to accomplish. You may not have exactly the same goals, but it’s highly likely that you can learn a thing or two from them. Be humble enough to get some advice from people who have been there and have done that.
6. Choose your friends wisely. – Surround yourself with like-minded people who would support and encourage you in reaching your goal. Ever heard of the saying, “Birds of the same feather flock together?”
7. Take responsibility for your future. – Move! Take action. No matter how optimistic you are but if you’re just sitting there daydreaming about wealth without doing something about it, then you won’t get anything done.
It is true that money cannot buy happiness. But it is a tool that can lead you to it. It can give you the freedom to do what you really care about. In doing so, you can use up the time, skills and talents that you have to not only enrich your own life but also to help others along the way.